THINGS TO BRING TO ORIENTATION:
- Hard copy of CDL, SS card and Medical Certificate card (also bring the long form of the physical if you have it).
- Bring any driving school certificates received within the last 3 years.
- Be prepared to complete your work history completely with all jobs within the last 3 years (DOT REQUIRED).
- Bring W-2, payroll records, log sheets or any other forms to verify any previous employer that has gone out of business.
- Bring DD214 to verify any military service within the past 3 years.
- Tax or Professional references to verify self employment.
- Bring a voided check with you if you want direct deposit.
- Bring a list of beneficiary's information to complete the PTL benefits package information (this includes health, life, 401(k) program).
WHAT TO EXPECT AT ORIENTATION:
- Transportation provided to Murray to attend orientation.
- Reimbursement if you drive your personal vehicle to Murray.
- Lodging provided during orientation.
- Continental breakfast, hot lunch and buffet style dinner provided during orientation.
- Friendly staff with over 75 years of experience to help with your transition to PTL. They will also provide ongoing support upon completion of orientation.
- Open door policy for our drivers.
- Drivers Legal available (optional) for PTL Drivers.
Drivers will be staying at the Magnolia Inn,
1202 S. 12th Street, Murray, KY 42071.
PTL TRAINING CENTER
111 Max Hurt Drive. Murray, KY 42701.
Phone: 270-753-1717. Contact: Bob Walker
View Larger Map